Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Weighing scale system

Status
Not open for further replies.
See pic micro MCP3421 application board shows schematics and software for a LCD displayed weigh scale using a load cell.
Max.

Mcp3421 using to monitor the weight but i want to use microcontroller to sense some digital input and digital output as same as sugar weighing system (50 kg) when weighing reach 50 kg catch gate is closed and discharge gate open and so on.
So I want to build software using mickroc to control these system using microcontroller as pic16f877a

The MCP3421 project is for a typical Load cell which requires a analogue input, although the project shows a I2c conversion and transfer to the PIC , sounds as if you are looking for some kind of digital transducer?
Personally I don't remember coming across one .
Max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back