Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Whats ahead for MPLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not get too excited about not having pickit2 support. This is still in beta and it is open source. I expect if microchip does not add it some one else will.

I have been toying with getting an ICD3. If the pickit2 support is slow in coming I may get one.

I would have my money on the PICKIT2 mod. Otherwise a deal on the PICKIT3 like the 10 pound PICKIT2 thing is gonna save it, otherwise will have to stick with an older version :(.

Here 3v0 start school **broken link removed**

And here where you can download MPLAB-X **broken link removed**

I don't like it but who am I

This is good here
Microchip's WebSeminars allow our customers to learn more about our products without having to leave the office! Check out the upcoming live WebSeminars as well as some of our archived WebSeminars that have been archived for you to view whenever you want.
http://techtrain.microchip.com/webseminars/Main.aspx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back