Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to find full list of CONFIG directive commands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

futz

Where would I look to find a full list of CONFIG directive commands for the 18F4620? I grabbed my code from the 4550, thinking the CONFIG line would be fairly close. Of course it won't work at all.

I've dug thru the datasheet and found nothing useful. Oh sure there's Chapter 23 - Configuration Bits, but nowhere in there do they tell you what to put in the CONFIG line. And then there's the stuff at the end of the include file, but those don't work in a CONFIG directive either.

Somewhere there's a proper list of these for each MCU model. Where???

Here's a (broken) example of what I'm looking for (for asm programming):
CONFIG FOSC = INTRC-OSC2, WDT = OFF, LVP = OFF, PBADEN = OFF

If you look in C:\MCC18\mpasm you will find P18F4620.inc, scroll down to the bottom.

Mike.

P.S. if you need them for C18 there is a document from Microchip. **broken link removed**

Mike.

In the most "obvious place"

After looking at the Microchip web site, last week, I found that "they are in the help for MPLAB".:eek:

No more out of date documents. If you have the latest MPLAB, you have the latest list of CONFIGs for all chips.

:D

August Treubig said:
After looking at the Microchip web site, last week, I found that "they are in the help for MPLAB".:eek:

No more out of date documents. If you have the latest MPLAB, you have the latest list of CONFIGs for all chips.

:D

Unless your working in C18.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back