Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

which is easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

anas.abusalah

Hello everyone
I have to build a robot for this semester, and I have the choice between Racer and Sumo - bot ...
Can you please help me which one is easier to build ,since it is my first time building a robot...

Thanks
Anas

I have never built a racer bot but I did build a pair of sumo bots as one of my first projects. It was a kit from Parallax and I thought it was pretty easy. The assembly was no problem and the programming was pretty straightforward.

If you're trying to learn at school picking the easy project is not always the best idea, and there is no way to measure 'ease' on something as complex as a project like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back