Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which way to go ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_abobakr

Hi

This is my 1st post .. I'm 36 and I have a bachelor degree in mechanical engineering from Alexandria university - Egypt .. but I never practiced mechanical engineering afterwards .. got overwhelmed in private business that is not so related to mechanical engineering , and now I find myself in need of electronic knowledge so I can read electrical/electronic circuit diagrams for devices like high speed automatic doors, sectional doors .. etc .. like those used in garages , factories, and warehouses

Any hint or help regarding which way to go to learn how to read these schematics is greatly appreciated ...

Thanks a lot

Khaled

Attachments

• wiring 1.bmp
    2.8 MB · Views: 152
  • wiring2.bmp
    2.8 MB · Views: 173
  • wiring3.bmp
    2.8 MB · Views: 167
  • wiring 4.bmp
    2.8 MB · Views: 152
Last edited:
no quick solutions, your going to have to do some study, learn basic electronic theory, by a book on schematic symbols as well (yes you can get on the net but handy in the pocket), depends how deep you need to go,

no quick solutions, your going to have to do some study, learn basic electronic theory, by a book on schematic symbols as well (yes you can get on the net but handy in the pocket), depends how deep you need to go,

Thanks a lot ... any recommendations/links for beginner books ?

I'm sure I'll get there gradually .. just like I did when I learnt R/C years ago .. thanks to gents like you ..

Khaled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back