Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why won't it produce energy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hero999 said:
Who old are you?

Why not ask specific questions regarding his post rather than saying you're too young to understand.

If you don't understand some of the words then you could try looking them up on the Internet.

NEVER, EVER ask a child (young man/woman) how old he/she is on the internet.

Salaki said:
What is a DC?

It stands for Direct Current. Here is some good reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_current

Are you sure you have the coils positioned correctly? Maybe you have them backwards.

Marks256 said:
NEVER, EVER ask a child (young man/woman) how old he/she is on the internet.
Why not?

I wouldn't normally ask but he bought up the issue of age before I did.

I just don't like it when people say "I'm too young to understand", if you're old enough to post then you should be able to understand most of this thread after reading up on electronics a bit.

Just saying that you don't understand is like giving up, you'll never learn anything with that attitude.

Marks, there are certain mental states that are unique to growing adolescents that make asking the age of a 'child' very important in answering the questions posted by one. There is nothing illegal, immoral or wrong and no reason one should not ask the age of a poster especially when they themselves mention they're too young to understand what's going on. Teaching methods gradually change through early grade school and into high school for a reason, the mind's being taught grow in various stages which 'tint' comprehension and viewpoints dramatically. No one should be biased about a user here based on their age, but only the truly 'young' think age is unimportant. Again, I would like to stress to you the importance I perceive in your personal growth of learning a little bit more about basic psychology and mental development.. Learning electronics and the first epiphany of how a circuit is built and functions and being able to say "I understand that" is nothing compared to the same epiphany of understanding one's own conscious mind can bring. Turning the critical eye on oneself rather than others is a very hard thing to do, and one of the most important.

Salaki said:
i don't understand you XD I'm a 6 grader

What is the Distance Between your magnets and the Coils?

Are you Sure all the magnets are Pointing up with the SAME Pole? All either North OR South.
(But NOT North and South Mixed.)

Can you send a Picture of what you Built?

Take care.....Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back