Wireless module quest for my project

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameske

For my project I've been making recently I've been on a quest for long range low power data transceivers. After some long painful hours of googling I found this company, **broken link removed**. Their products on their website seem just what I am looking for however I'm not sure what they are like as a company. I found them through the alibaba website which, apparently, have some phoney businesses on it. From what I can gather they seem genuine though.

Can anyone else confirm this please? I may need to give them a call and just check things out too.

Thank you again,
James

This is the 3rd thread you started on the same project. Please do not start any more.

This is the 3rd thread you started on the same project. Please do not start any more.

Sure 3v0, and after seeing an rf area of this site I think these threads are in the wrong area! I'll watch for this in the future
James

Does anyone know what the rf limitations are in Australia (power, range, frequency etc)? I was just over at Digi.com and the XBee Pro 900 looks like it doesn't pass C-tick tests in Australia, does this mean I can't buy and use it here?

Hi
The OP required info whether Oriental Huaray Group Limited is a legitimate source.
I have used these modules and they have been helpful.Quite cheap too

Thanks and regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…