Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ALARM system circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti_virus_abdo

hii guys .. plz i want help in my project . My project is about an alarm system circuit . so please anyone have any idea plz tell me But i don't want it very complicated i want it simple and any types
but plz for any one want to help me i want the circuit diagram and simple explain to the main idea

And thanks alot :)

Do you have any designs that people could give advice on? I mean it sounds pretty simple: Switch Completes circuit and alarm sounds.

TrevorP said:
Do you have any designs that people could give advice on? I mean it sounds pretty simple: Switch Completes circuit and alarm sounds.
I mean any simple design .. yes with sound Or light or the both

Anti_virus_abdo said:
I mean any simple design .. yes with sound Or light or the both

Attached is something to get you started.

By the way, its not nice to double post.

Attachments

• burgalrm.JPG
    burgalrm.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back