Buzz Wire "Help"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brook14

Hello,
I'm trying to build a buzz wire for my Nephew and have a few questions regarding my finished circuit..... Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am ok with the basic circuit i.e 9v battery, on-off switch, buzzer and maybe a Led when the circuit is closed but would like help integrating either of the following.

1/. How could i make the buzzer sound continually ( until a "reset" switch was pressed ) at the mo it buzzes when the 2 wires touch but obviously goes off when you "break the circuit ?

or

2/ Have some sort of LED/different buzzer at the "end point" of the wire puzzle that only lights/sounds if he hasn't made any errors ( ie not shorted the circuit ) but doesn't if he has

Sorry to be thick

Thanks Bill,
being quite inexperienced can I ask what component the "R" is. Is this a relay switch ?
Cheers

Bill,

Is the diode supposed to be connected across the relay coil "R", instead of shorted by the wire from the relay commom contact to the top of SW2?

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…