Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Compiling C to Hex

Status
Not open for further replies.
slique said:
ok, i manage to get the compiler.. but what is wrong with this

#int_rtcc void TimerInterrupt ( void ) /* 65mS tic */

*** Error 7 "C:\Documents and Settings\webmaster\Desktop\helpout\combo2.c" Line 481(39,92): Invalid Pre-Processor directive

how to correct this?

I talked about this in my previous post, and it is the reason I did not post a compiled HEX file for you.

According to the CCS manual it exists. The author used it so it must have worked for him.

That is why I suggest you find another version of the lock to build.

3v0 said:
I talked about this in my previous post, and it is the reason I did not post a compiled HEX file for you.

According to the CCS manual it exists. The author used it so it must have worked for him.

That is why I suggest you find another version of the lock to build.

Or, perhaps, another version of the compiler. As I understand, there is a lot of variation in the different versions of the ccs C compiler. Try to find the same version number as the original was built with, and you will probably have no problem.

slique,
Have you tried to get some help on the SourceBoost forums?
**broken link removed**

There is a forum for porting code from other compilers there:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back