Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Couple of visitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan1

Hiya guy's,
I'd like to see all the city dwellers get some of the visitors I had here today in the front yard. The pic was taken within about 10 metres of the house. I would of got closer but Norbet da dragon was guarding the entrance.

Cheers Bryan :D :D :D

roo's.jpg

Only place I get to see those guys is the local zoo.

hi,
Would I be right in assuming that your fence is not 'roo proof':rolleyes:

Nigel
I don't know if they have all died off now or not?.

I think what it is, all the mum's doing the school run in their 4*4's with 'roo bars' have wiped them out!:D

either that or they have all 'hopped' on a plane back to OZ.

ericgibbs said:
I think what it is, all the mum's doing the school run in their 4*4's with 'roo bars' have wiped them out!:D

Tell me about it! :D

However, they were up near Glossop (middle of no where), and there probably wasn't any school run traffic.

Nigel Goodwin said:
However, they were up near Glossop (middle of no where), and there probably wasn't any school run traffic.

Did a little research regarding the missing Glossop kangeroo's, apparently they have been cross breeding with the local sheep population.;)

I completly new species has evolved, scientists have named the species 'wooli-jumperous' :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back