deconstructing a circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenris

hi all
just wondered if anyone could help me with this. Basically the circuit is made up of 2 parts. the LM358 for mic amplification and the 4066/7555 combi. the output used to go to an LM386 but ive changed this to a TDA2003 based circuit. if your wondering what it does the 4066 interrupts the through put of the first stage of the LM358 to the second stage. this gives an audible output which sounds 'buzzy' to robotic depending on the setting of the 1M pot on the 7555. it works great and ive built it on veroboard with the original 386 output amp. i have as mentioned beefed up the amp and also added a sound to light section(not shown). to this end i have made a PCB layout which i intend to etch some time soon. however what i want to do is break down the circuit into its specific groups. LM358 and all its passive components and the 4066 and all the passives specific to it. the 7555 is obviously easy to seperate. i think i have selected all the parts required in the first stage (shown in the red box) but i am unsure as to what passives are required on the second stage of the LM358. so in theory anything not required by the 2 parts of the 358 must be only require by the 4066? my reson for doing this? well i figured if a can construct the individual units in the PCB app' i may be able to improve on my pcb layout. so could some one define the component group for the second stage of the 358 and correct me if ive got the first stage wrong.

Many thanks in advance

Fenris

Attachments

• breakdown.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…