Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Degree project relate to electronic fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaden5165

Hi guys,
I'm taking degree in electronic engineering.My project got rejected by my lecturer.Do you guys have any other good project ideas to recommend me?I really need help as the deadline for us to pass up the proposal going to reach.Got genius here can help me.THANK YOU A LOT.TAKE CARE.

What kind of degree? What was the project that was rejected and why it was rejected?

Hi misterT,
Great to get your replied.
My college is in Malaysia.Now i'm taking Advanced Diploma in Electronic Engineering and will top up my degree in UK for 3months programme.
This link is the subjects we have to take: **broken link removed**
The project got rejected is oil-filled transformer.

When I proposed my degree project, my adviser refused it. I had a long discussion with him and told him that I'm able to show the required skills ( Design, Analysis, Compatibility, ... ) for such project, and by adding some more features as he suggested, and after long discussion I convinced him after he asked some changes and addition to my project.

Hi misterT,
My college is in Malaysia.I'm taking Advanced Diploma in Electronic Engineering now and will top up my degree programme in UK for 3months.
This is a link about what kind of degree i'm taking: **broken link removed**
The project got rejected is about oil filled transformer that actually proposed by the lecturer but at the end he said the facilities in our college might not manage to make the project up.so I hv to think another project.Hope that you can suggest me a better project i can handle and guide me through it.Thank you.

Hi aljamri,
You know what,the project i got rejected was actually proposed by the lecturer but at the end he wanted me to think other project.haizzz

To let the expert here in this forum the help you, you have to provide more information as what misterT told you, such as your degree in what exactly, and you are in which level and any other related information.

Everybody here is welling to HELP you, But make sure that nobody here will do your homework, so you start and you will get guidance and help :).

Aljamri,
Thank you for your words.I have replied to misterT but the msg has to wait for the admistrator to approve i think.Actually I'm still in Advanced diploma in electronic engineering and will top up my degree at UK for 3months.Now we have to start pass up our proposal to get approvement but the deadline almost reach i still do nothing as my project got rejected.Too bad.

Hi misterT,
My college is in Malaysia.I'm taking Advanced Diploma in Electronic Engineering now and will top up my degree programme in UK for 3months.
This is a link about what kind of degree i'm taking: **broken link removed**
The project got rejected is about oil filled transformer that actually proposed by the lecturer but at the end he said the facilities in our college might not manage to make the project up.so I hv to think another project.Hope that you can suggest me a better project i can handle and guide me through it.Thank you.

At my university an online coffee machine was a popular project. Put temperature sensors to measure the coffee temp and pressure sensors to measure the weight of the coffee machine. You can then write smart (microcontroller) software to calculate how much coffee is left in the machine and how old the coffee is and if its still hot or not. Put a bluetooth module to send this information to a web server and write a small web page to display this information. Install the coffee machine to the school staff coffee room. Additionally you can add a switch to automatically switch the machine off by nights and when the machine is accidentally left on empty.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what level is required for your project. If you need an inspiration, just visit this page, it has a huge amount of ideas and information where you can start with.

Welcome to talkingelectronics.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back