Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

delay "ON", up to 16 different times, to control relays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi eTech
For error codes see the file ERROR CODE LIST in .....\DOCUMENTATION\GENERAL....
1. Put your TestButton.lcb project file in a directory on any disk (not flash drive). The full directory path must be less than 64 characters, as was mentioned at bottom of ReadMeFirst.
2. Start VPS and load your TestButton project file. Click the Generate .HEX file icon. You will get the error message:
Error number 131
Code Page2
FBlock type 21........etc
I introduced this check to force a user to inspect the parameters of all time dependant FBlocks (FBlock 21 is one) See description of error 131 in Error List doc.
3. Now to fix this.....double click on the PULSER block on CodePage2, A popup will appear. If you are happy with the parameters then click Accept. Now click the Generate .HEX file icon again and the MPASM popup should appear showing the assembly in process, and then after a few seconds indicate Assembly Successful. Click the OK on the popup and check bottom of screen showing STATUS = COMPILED. There is now a TestButton.hex file in your project directory.
4. Run the simulator to test your app, and do not forget to save your project
Let me know how it went....

Hi eTech/Paul/alec_t
I have posted the first batch of the FB documentation for VPS_P18 in the Microcontrollers thread with title: VPS_P18 Function Block Documentation batch 1. Comments on this is welcome.

Hi eTech/Paul/alec_t
I have posted the first batch of the FB documentation for VPS_P18 in the Microcontrollers thread with title: VPS_P18 Function Block Documentation batch 1. Comments on this is welcome.

Thank you very much; for all the work you are putting into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back