Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design project

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr2don

I am looking for good topic for my eletronic design project. I am interested with communication project eg transmitters, receivers, modulators,anttennas. Could you give me your advises and suggested topics

Amateur radio is all about communications. Much has been done and published but I'd submit that there is plenty of room for advancement as well. You might focus on a small area. PSK31 could be a nice place to begin in that it's not too awfully complicated. Plenty has been written so lots of things for you to read to stimulate thinking.

PSK31 is a digital mode. Your computer is connected to a transceiver via your sound card and you have the right (usually free) software installed. You "listen" by veiwing a waterfall display on your screen and you see the spectrum. A PSK31 signal looks like railroad tracks - you click on it and your sound card essentially listens there - and displays the characters being sent. You might type in a reply on your keyboard and it will be sent via digital methods from your transmitter. It's faster than morse code (CW) but that much faster.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back