Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FIR digital filter circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyby

I'm doing my final year project about FIR digital filter.The application is to reduce noise in computer that produced by handset frequency. however, I'm in trouble to find the related. could someone help me? :)

A really good application of an FIR filter is with a Hilbert Transform. You should check that out and apply it to a single side band modulation scheme. That would be a really good project.

If you want me to speak intelligently about your question you must provide some more information on exactly what you plan to use the FIR filter for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back