Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FM transmitter 1W

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "up" picture does not have a 22nF capacitor across the battery (or power supply) which is needed.
The "down" picture has TWO 22nF capacitors but only one capacitor is needed.
The capacitor should be across the + and ground of the circuit as close to the circuit as is possible and it should have very short wires.

The 0.01uF value of C3 in the "down" picture is wrong. It should be 1nF so that it does not kill all the high audio frequencies.

I got it.

C1=0.1uF
C2=0.1uF
C3=1nF

Filter capasitör=22nF

Thanks for the help.

in Istanbul, Variable capacitor is very hard to find in and trimers.

İn Turkey.
For the in digital systems passed , are not analog system important anymore.
They analog system say old. I get angry.
I think the analog system is still important!

???????problem????????????error!?

This is very problematic a transmitter!
Amplifier section, there is definitely a problem!
work in limited although at 6V, the voltage sensitivity is too high!
6V working. Frequency effect is very weak . of frequency coverage is up to 2 meters!
When I was a garbled audio signal to 9V.
I have make in the transmitter, C4=3-50pF trimer of different electronic element single.
Using the power supply.

If you draw the schema is easier to understand the problem.

This is very problematic a transmitter!
Amplifier section, there is definitely a problem!
work in limited although at 6V, the voltage sensitivity is too high!
6V working. Frequency effect is very weak . of frequency coverage is up to 2 meters!
When I was a garbled audio signal to 9V.
I have make in the transmitter, C4=3-50pF trimer of different electronic element single.
Using the power supply.

If you draw the schema is easier to understand the problem.
Your English is very bad so we do not know what you are saying. Can you talk in your own language on a website in your country?
The FM transmitter is a very simple child's toy and should transmit to an FM radio across a street.

The first transistor is not biased correctly so it garbles the sound. With a 9V battery it is saturated and with a 6V battery it is cutoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back