Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

12189723_1095820680442078_557622188349143828_n.jpg

The guy that expertly hit it with his head. Boy must have had eyes in the back of his head to pick that shot up. :)

I just wanted to share this. Friday night with old friends from university gathering for sauna and fool around with this robot.. so much fun.
The robot has a camera on board and is controlled via wlan. Raspberry pi running linux etc. The white plastic parts are 3D printed. Notice the title of the obstacle book.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Optical.gif

For those of you outside the U.S., KFC is the "Colonel Sanders" Kentucky Fried Chicken fast food restaurant chain.
KFC witness protection.jpg

Last edited:

You beat me to it nsapook. Always liked that one.

My next work desk
altwork_3486515a.gif

Life without microcontrollers...
Cmahrby.jpg
reminds me of my first design of a UART the year before MOT made one on a chip. Actually I never bread-boarded it... It just went from drawing to layout and build 1 board for a project.
All SSI and MSI CMOS Logic mid'70's

Then again of another project that failed. 24 cards on a backplane with 44 pins each all wire-wrapped in pretty aircraft style waxed-nylon wrapped bundles of 30 AWG wire and so much cross talk,talk talk....

I had to ask the girl to redo all the wirewrap. in shortest path , minimum crosstalk. .... oh dear. but that eventually shipped.

I'm almost finished reanimating my old Z80A wire-wrap board with an onboard PIC to provide program rom and data memory. Even at 2.6 MHz the signal lines are ringing like a door-bell.

22468301279_a81b3076b1_z_d.jpg

New PIC wiring is in black with the original red wrap 'nest'.
22871549991_b9ca8a630f_z_d.jpg

I guess I should create a project thread on this site about it.

Latest threads

Back