Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

As a father of a teenage girl I can say that that panel is over simplistic!

Ah, it's only the Mark 1 version; don't forget the modelling improved radically when big G invented digital :D

Last edited:
another take;
man-woman-controls.jpg

My wife said;
If you notice, his switch is in the turned on position all the time.
He is either turned on or doing nothing. Digital 1 or 0.
A woman has many settings because she can do anything. Analog
If he would get off the internet and learn to tweak her knobs just right then.......

Last edited:
another take;
man-woman-controls.jpg

Hy pyros,
I think you will find this is an early protoype which did not incorporate the Woman multi-tasking capabilities or tolerance for the rudimentary Man creation. You will also notice that the Heaven create and Earth create functions are missing at this stage. One of the biggest problems was drift and noise with Woman create. This was never completely resolved even on the Genesis MK XVII which was fully computer controlled.

Incidentally, I have stone copies of the original functional and logic block tablets for the MK XVIIsm which is the surface mount version and is generally considered to be the definitive model. Shortly afterwards the heavenly bean-counter department moved in and cost cutting measures reduced quality.

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

Come on Spec, get a grip you are posting in the wrong forum!

That should be in the Free Energy section.

JimB

Come on Spec, get a grip you are posting in the wrong forum!

That should be in the Free Energy section.

JimB
My bad :banghead:
It must have current multipliers powered from the sun.

I have 727 of these powering the house. ;)

What gets me is the false claim for 200W per channel is so blatant and no body says a word. I could understand if it was just Brits because they never complain, but this is a world-wide product.

It must have current multipliers powered from the sun.

Yeah, and how about this world-wide product. Who calls the. Out on this claim of 6.5 peak HP... on a 120V supply!

If it is 6.5 peak HP, that is about 4800 watts (40 amps?!). It comes with a wimpy cord that looks like 16 gauge at best. Certainly not 6 or 8 gauge that would be appropriate.

image.jpg

Yeah, and how about this world-wide product. Who calls the. Out on this claim of 6.5 peak HP... on a 120V supply!

If it is 6.5 peak HP, that is about 4800 watts (40 amps?!). It comes with a wimpy cord that looks like 16 gauge at best. Certainly not 6 or 8 gauge that would be appropriate.

View attachment 97067
Maybe the HP stands for something else like Horse Puckey. LOL

HP?
H=horse;domesticated mammall, used for riding, racing, and to carry and pull loads
P=pony; A discussing little creature of no worldly value.
poneys-1042935604-1166165.jpg

View attachment 97067

What is a peak HP?

Latest threads

Back