Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

Parked next to our boat- Venice, 31_08_2009.

IMG_5664_costa_fortuna_crop_600pix.jpg

Post #1417: Not good for imagery.
Reminds me of the day my grandfather and uncle were castrating pigs with a razer blades on top of a 55 gallon drum as the "operating table".

hehe.png

dog.png

Don't laugh, I have done that as an emergency "get you home" measure. Twice in fact!

Once in a Morris Minor which eventually met its end wrapped around a tree near Rugby, and once in a Morris 1100 which I guess happily rusted away after I sold it.

JimB

Sometimes you can't even drink them pretty!

2 AM lights on.jpg

Don't laugh, I have done that as an emergency "get you home" measure. Twice in fact!

Once in a Morris Minor which eventually met its end wrapped around a tree near Rugby, and once in a Morris 1100 which I guess happily rusted away after I sold it.

JimB
Wow, a Morris Minor brings back memories. My Dad had one with little mechanical flags for turn signals. And right hand driving. We're in the USA.

Sincerely, that replacement will last as long as the car. Nowadays, the cars have computers and stuff and if the smallest component breaks, the car doesn't run. Sometimes, the old, yet simple cars are the best, when it comes to repairing them on the spot.

Latest threads

Back