Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ground breaker circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

omnyx

Hi everyone,

so when there are many wires and coils around a lab connected to the same things (ground) strong magnetic fields can induce stray voltages. Now, I just want a simple circuit to clean out analog signals. I know that for digital signals people use opto-couplers...
maybe a high common mode rejection amp with high input impedance can do the trick..any ideas on what I could do or what specs. sheets I should have a look at?

thanks!

Use isolation transformers or ballanced amplifiers for communicating between different pieces of equipment.

Make sure the AC line in your lab has a good quality ground. Make sure all the equipment uses that ground. Run your signals in coax.

High common mode rejection is good, but the high impedance means greater succeptibility to electrical noise. Shield signals or run them in balanced low impedance lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back