Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hand-Powered POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't find the code on those sites, mostly errors. Unless you have a very compelling reason I would just find another project to work from. Googling "ATmega16 wand pov" returned several good results, most with code included.

I couldn't find the code on those sites, mostly errors. Unless you have a very compelling reason I would just find another project to work from. Googling "ATmega16 wand pov" returned several good results, most with code included.

Could you open the pages?
I just want to make it because it uses ATmega AVR family and do not use any motor (just works by shacking it by your hand).

I made a serach for "ATmega16 wand pov" but I do not get so Promising result! which page are you referring too?

Thanks in advance.

The first result for "ATmega16 wand pov" is **broken link removed** which is what you want, hand powered, uses an ATmega and has the source right on the page.

Third result is also promising. **broken link removed**

The first result for "ATmega16 wand pov" is **broken link removed** which is what you want, hand powered, uses an ATmega and has the source right on the page.

Third result is also promising. **broken link removed**

I can't see the schematic for the link!!?

Propeller Clock

the basics of that circuit is the same of many others over the web, but the original name is "Propeller Clock".
the original uses a motor to turn the LEDs around, this guy is using the hand instead.
And he gave it another name.

i've made one years ago with the LEDs fixed in 6mm holes on a spinning vinil record.
for those who may inquire i did not use the turntable. :)
it has to be a (not much) faster motor. Actually turning it hard by hand would be enough.

if i were to "innovate" a "Propeller Clock" to be handheld, i'd put an accelerometer in it to detect the hand range of movement.

i hope i were of help.
good projects
Ameal

Propeller Clock

made a mistaçe and double posted.
just editing second post to correct.

sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips