help Microelectronic circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilaghan

hi all i need help in in problem 4.41 in the Microelectronic circuit book fourth edition by sedra/smith
any idea how to solve this problem
your help is greatly apreciated
thanks

sorry No this is not the one
thanks
i have also this question
design an opamp circuit with four input v1 v2 v3 v4 such that
output vo = 5v1 + 10^-2 (d/dt (5v2-0.5V3)) -20V4
how does the circuit look like
our help is greatly apreciated
thanks

Last edited:
sorry No this is not the one

In this case I cannot assist in solving this problem, since I don't know what it is.

i have also this question
design an opamp circuit with four input v1 v2 v3 v4 such that
output vo = 5v1 + 10^-2 (d/dt (5v2-0.5V3)) -20V4
how does the circuit look like
our help is greatly apreciated
thanks

First, begin with the most common op-amp configuration, called the Summing Amplifier. Find an example of this circuit. You will see that it has the ability to mathematically sum various input voltages, as many as you like in one stage. Now that you have a circuit that adds voltages, have a look back at your problem. It is the sum of various voltages, with different coefficients multplying those voltages. If you study the summing amplifier you will see that each voltage input is amplified by a ratio of feedback resistor divided by input resistor. So you can adjust the multiplication factor for each input voltage by adjusting each input resistor to suit your equation. In the special case of summing the derivative of the sum of V2 and V3, it is quite easy to add a capacitor in series with the one of the input resistors to create a differentiator.

Now that I have given you these clues, draw the circuit and show us what you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…