Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help my deaf dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyh

Please help, I need to make a small device to attach to my deaf dogs collar to deliver a low voltage and very mild electric shock. I need ideas on where to start so I can get his attention while walking before he gets hit by a car or something.
PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Attachments

• maximus.jpg
    maximus.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 385
the flash bits out of disposable cameras can deliver a shock, proabaly enough for a dog. Somehow (i don't know how) trigger this with a remote (which you look after) to shock him. Its my best suggestion.

Only though, if you got shocked by your collar, you'd proabably be scared, and run, possibly right into the car...

Perhaps he shouldn't be off leash when near traffic. A lot of cities have laws against dogs off leash anyway.

i wouldent shock your dog just to get his atention unless it is just plain menan and from the pic your dog dosent look it i would use somthing that vibrates and you could use a small radio transmiter and recever to triger it maby you could use the vibrator out of a pager

simplest am transmiter you have ever sceen https://www.scitoys.com/scitoys/scitoys/radio/am_transmitter.html
radio control swich **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back