Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi just after a little help

Status
Not open for further replies.
The control units is new to the gun and is made by a company called gatee i can ask for there schematics and components but i think there gonna tell me to p*** off I'll give you what i can to start with the green wires going to contacts normally would be contacts to a single switch which im trying to use to feed this new circuit and the drawing is how it was in stock form. I'll add to you schematics of how i tryed but i tried many ways il do this when i get home but think we may hit a brick wall and my celebratory laps around house where to early, i actually made a circuit like this one before the one i posted but was only trying to power control unit so thought it didnt work
I can also post a link to gates web site if you think this
Screenshot_2016-01-25-11-01-04.png
20160125_105858.jpg

Last edited:
Think ive been really stupid again and clue may be in screen grab check when i get back

Think ive been really stupid again and clue may be in screen grab check when i get back
Mix of this and control unit will not let me contact to motor side of unit which isn't a problem

Last edited:
Seems to work perfect in gun apart from single shot it fires on pull and release of trigger think this may be that fast switching problem you predicted les

Hi Harv,
I don't understand your post #43. From the manufactures website the "Warfet" is a lot more than a just mosfet driver. As the only way I can see with your level of knowledge that you can interface your circuit board to the Warfet module is by using a relay then I do not think the problem is due to fast switching. It is difficult or impossible to diagnose a problem when you will not provide information. What state is switch B in when switch A is released ? I had assumed that switch A would be pressed and released before switch B was pressed. Can you be more precise when you say a switch is pressed. Say it is pressed and released or pressed and held pressed.

Les.

Sorry think you got the problem tho as B is released before A is

A is press and held B is pushed and released and then A is released i did say monetary push but i can see this was not clear enough as did not say A would still be pushed at this point think it didnt reg with me importants of this and the fact that i know how fast gear is moving which obviously to me but you only know what i telling you

Last edited:
Hi Harv,
I found that sometimes the output LED would come on when switch A was released at the end of this sequence of events. (Initial state- output LED off.)
1 Switch A pressed and held pressed. (LED come on.)
2 Switch B pressed and released. (LED goes off)
3 Switch A released. (Most of the time the LED stays off but sometimes it came back on.)

This indicates that the 100 nf capacitor does not always stop the effect of contact bounce when switch A opens.
If you can use a changeover switch for switch A (Which your micro switches seem to be.) then the unused half of the CD4013 can be used to debounce switch A. This MAY get rid of your problem.
Here is a modified schematic.

Trigger02.jpg

Les.

Last edited:
Works perfect thanks les your a star obviously couldn't have done it without you has been alot of fun too learnt alot too
Thanks
Stuart

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back