Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I hate RAP Music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bryan1 said:
mmmmmm another way to get dose rappin ******ers is when they aint around tune the radio to a classic station then supa glue the tuning knob.

Just an evil thought :twisted:

goooooooooooooood one!!!!! looool :D

Peter_wadley said:
Sorry, but I needed to bump this thread of 2 years.

Its just to funny an idea not to be seen by others - I also hate rap music.

Rap is NOT music.

Neither is metal, but every culture, even sub cultures have their methods of expression, usually it's to piss off people not part of that culture, works pretty well too. The more you hate it, the more it makes it popular to people that like to go against the grain, and there are a lot of them. It's pointless to hate something like that, just don't listen to it.

dknguyen said:
Rap is NOT music.
Doesn't it stand for Rhythm Associated Poem? I suppose it isn't music.

Most of the morons that do (it is not singing) RAP don't have a sense of music and don't have a sense of rythym. They also don't have a sense for poetry.
They just read their poems with some drums or other boom-boom sounds in the background.

Ayne said:
I hate music........
Cuz when we liston our body became out of control...

what's so bad about letting our body out of control for some time!

elecronics makes me forget a lunch! neverless i don't hate it !

In need, i listen to music while working the electronics! imagine the senario! lol

Seriously.. how do you define music?

i don't like rap, not metal, i like slow and i love listening to cannon of pachenbell!! but still, i have some repects and like to share other's culture. I wont say Rap is not music.. have you heard some opera women when they get all red making strange screaming that seems to have compleatly nothing to do with the music playing, if there is any (this is my point of view)... well this, i consider is still music.. i just dont understand it.

once someone try to get some feeling on a piece of paper... it have to be artistic on some level (still my point of view!)

One of the Wankers at work insist on playing Opera music, Imagine having to listen to a full day of some fat Tenors' incoherent bleeting. I wear earplugs and have my own station turned up, can still hear the bleeting though.

I can't stand Opera, I'm one of those people that has difficulty understanding words if they're said in a singing voice.

maybe you guys just do too much electical job so the electrical spark sound or a sound when a hot solder melt the solder iron becomes music to your ear, lol.

English probably isn't his first language.

Hey2 cmon, i was just joking. Maybe i just have a weird sense of humor but really i don't have any bad intention.

So if what i was said pissed you then i'm really sorry. I didn't meant that.

And yes my english sucks i know. Thats why i try to use it more n more, hopefuly it will be better.

peace

greener said:
Hey2 cmon, i was just joking. Maybe i just have a weird sense of humor but really i don't have any bad intention.

So if what i was said pissed you then i'm really sorry. I didn't meant that.

And yes my english sucks i know. Thats why i try to use it more n more, hopefuly it will be better.

peace

I hope no offense was given. No offense was taken on this side. I just could understand your sentence. I know it is very hard to learn a new language.

Just out of curiosity...

Yesterday in the breakroom, there were some guys arguing over some stupid TV show called South Park (canadian, I think...). Anyway, it was about something called, Brown Noise. Suppose to have a, ummm, laxitive effect on people who hear it. Of course it doesn't exist in that context, it's like White Noise, or Pink Noise, and so on. But I got to thinking about something I read once about some of Nikola Tesla's work in the realm of mechanical resonance, and was wondering if a subwoofer could be driven at a similar frequency. Don't remember if a frequency was stated, but the passage was about a visit by Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain), and involved a chair hooked up to one of Tesla's mechanical oscillators, a short time later, Mr. Clemens was looking for the restroom. We have several employees, who sit in the parking lot with those bass-booming cars that rattle the windows, and they pass around CDs... Kind of a cruel prank, but a Brown Boom-Boom CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back