I want a circuit to add to my mobile..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonaiko

Hey guys,

I need an idea that i can implement and adds sm nice touch to my mobile! i dont know, like LEDs flash whenever a call is coming, or maybe they light whenever a call is coming even if the mobile if turned OFF.

im just saying examples. Any idea will be welcomed one condition only it should be implementable!!

You will have to find out what signals in the phone to use. It is probably not straight forward by looking at the circuits. What you are talking about sounds like hacking the phones circuits so you should be very familiar with it's design to be successful. Otherwise, the battery pack is about the only thing you can easily hookup to.

You might be able to hook into the key pad buttons and speaker to make different sounds for the key strokes...

I have Nokia 5100 mobile phone. how can i study the circuit inside in detail?
Is there a pdf file or smthng?

plz tell me more about that battery thing?

I can't imagine they make their schematics public. Most likely you'd need to get ahold of the code they used to program their chips so you know what ports trigger on specific interrupts (IE a phone call). Not a simple task.

Or I suppose you could do it off the ringer speaker. If you were to rectify the signal going to the ringer, that would work.

Most flashing lights and keypads that you see on phones don't actually attach to the circuits of the phone. They have an antenna that detects the waves that the phone produces.

In Australia it is illegal to tamper with any telecommunications equipment, you may need to check if a similar law exists where you live.

hey sonaiko. I knew of a place on the net where they had a bunch of nokia schematics. I have no idea which thread it was though. Just do a search for nokia on this forum and you'll probably find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…