Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I'm building a PCB for high temperatures detection

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronaldiaz

Hi there!... the aim of my project is to get 8 temperatures using 8 thermocouples (from 0 C - 1000 C), 8 AD595 for each one to get mV signals from the thermocouples, and then introduce them in a microcontroller to show them in a LCD. I was thinking about using a MUX instead of 8 AD595 (they're expensive) but I don't know which one could work with uV from the thermocouples... =( ... most of them introduce noise...

First read the Application Note for AD 595 and when you get to MULTIPLEXED THERMOCOUPLES it will point you over to here. That provides one way to go about it. When using the AD 595 make sure you pay strict attention to layout!

That should get you going.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back