Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

iMotor Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
jpanhalt said:
Sorry to join up late, but using motor coils for communication is not silly and useless. As we have moved from analog to digital and MCU controllers for motors, there is a need to program such controllers for specific applications or conditions. Modern controllers for model aircraft and cars almost all use the motor coils for communication and stick movements or buttons for programming. It saves space and weight on the controller for something that is only done rarely. Audio fidelity is not an issue. John

Motors are the exact opposite of what you would want to emit sound from. That is WHY i want to. When do you see music from a motor? Never, so to do it would be new, instead of speakers. these motors are like 100 ohm speakers, horrible, but cool.

gbmewada said:
I don't know how pays for these silly experiments???
I think for them money grows on the tree...Or the have farms of money plant....
I think if this money has been spent for poor countries then that will be better use of money.
Can you count money of govenment for these silly practicles?

" We do not value of what we have, we know the value of what we dont"
:(
What a load of utter rubbish!

Many discoveries were made by people trying to do things the wrong way; these discoveries actually help humanity. The opposite is true for religion so could you please take your bible bashing somewhere else.

Hero999 said:
What a load of utter rubbish!

Many discoveries were made by people trying to do things the wrong way; these discoveries actually help humanity. The opposite is true for religion so could you please take your bible bashing somewhere else.
I agree with your sentiments, but "bible bashing"? Where did that come from?

I rest my case:
gbmewada said:
GOD made all things logically to use them logically.
We waste our time to use certain things which are not made for that purpose.
I would like to suggest that you all are very expierienced persons, why you are wasting your time in doing this. Instead you can meke great speakers. not a great motor for sound generation. Please don't mind if i wrote something wrong!!
:rolleyes:

The guy's bible goes everywhere he goes.
It tells him that people didn't invent anything, his God did. Guns too.
The bible also tells him that it is bad (a sin) and wastes time to use something for a different application that his God designed it for.

I am a very bad sinner. I use my drill press to cut strips, not drill holes in stripboard. Don't tell his God.

audioguru said:
The guy's bible goes everywhere he goes.
It tells him that people didn't invent anything, his God did. Guns too.
The bible also tells him that it is bad (a sin) and wastes time to use something for a different application that his God designed it for.

I am a very bad sinner. I use my drill press to cut strips, not drill holes in stripboard. Don't tell his God.

Audio, I use my dremel to cut, sharpen, grind, drill, and to attach motor shafts to the end and see how much voltage I can get out of the other end. Dont worry, Your safe compared to me!

Krumlink, you are also safe.
That guy's God didn't invent the Dremel, people at the Dremel company did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back