iMotor Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motors are the exact opposite of what you would want to emit sound from. That is WHY i want to. When do you see music from a motor? Never, so to do it would be new, instead of speakers. these motors are like 100 ohm speakers, horrible, but cool.

Krumlink said:
Motors are the exact opposite of what you would want to emit sound from.

No, they are almost identical, and a speaker is in fact a type of electic motor. Both convert electricity into mechanical motion.

What a load of utter rubbish!

Many discoveries were made by people trying to do things the wrong way; these discoveries actually help humanity. The opposite is true for religion so could you please take your bible bashing somewhere else.

Hero999 said:
What a load of utter rubbish!

Many discoveries were made by people trying to do things the wrong way; these discoveries actually help humanity. The opposite is true for religion so could you please take your bible bashing somewhere else.
I agree with your sentiments, but "bible bashing"? Where did that come from?

I rest my case:

The guy's bible goes everywhere he goes.
It tells him that people didn't invent anything, his God did. Guns too.
The bible also tells him that it is bad (a sin) and wastes time to use something for a different application that his God designed it for.

I am a very bad sinner. I use my drill press to cut strips, not drill holes in stripboard. Don't tell his God.

Audio, I use my dremel to cut, sharpen, grind, drill, and to attach motor shafts to the end and see how much voltage I can get out of the other end. Dont worry, Your safe compared to me!

Krumlink, you are also safe.
That guy's God didn't invent the Dremel, people at the Dremel company did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…