Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Indian Superman movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueroomelectronics said:
It's funny that around 00:46 "Superman and SpiderWoman" become transparent. :D
In the same line, I present Turkish Rambo. Lots of (quite fake) violence wrapped up with an incredibly faux rocket launcher:
Yea, it's pretty funny how the "grenade" just kinda falls out of the RPG, doesn't really explode, and just lights things on fire. If there was anything they would know about in the middle east, it would be how an RPG really operates. :)

yeah my indian co-worker claims that an indian movie budget is about 50K USD!! That means I can be a movie director in India...Sanjay Spielberg will be my stage name or Parshotum Lucas!!!

Check out that awsome fight scene in the superman clip. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back