learning...by myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the Yahoo User's groups and join the ltspice group. Not a lot of traffic but they have a file library that has everything from battery models to speaker schematics to (you guessed it) methods to simulate a pot. You could easily spend days or weeks going through the information on the site. A lot of very knowledgable users.

AWESOME. i will do that. i wrote to radioshack complaining about the fact that they don't carry them. there .5A 250v ceramic's(the fuses i mean). i thought about jumping it but knowing me i'd end up wasting 40 bucks lol. thats like a tenth of a paycheck lol.

I melted an LED today lol. i was messing with a pot and had it turned all the way down stuck the first leg and the divider leg in ( divider in the negative, and the first leg in parallel of the led) it was pretty rad. a yellow LED glowed reddish purple then started smoking. and it cracked the head. pretty rad but it scared the bajesus out of me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…