Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Leds with pot in paralell

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously don't know what you are talking about.
'Quite tricky' may be over stating it. If you don't care about variation between one transistor to the next, and you don't care about linearity or temperature sensitivity is acceptable, it can be made to work.
Well it's just a personal experience, but I'll take your reply gladly. In fact, it's something I learnt today. :) I just constructed a simple range-touch sensing using my own finger connected to the base and a wire. As I slid my finger along the bare wire to the base, the LED grows brighter. It's very tricky to regulate the consistency, that's all.

Thanks colin55 and mneary. :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back