Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mosquito Repel help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon I am going to get a de Haviland Mosquito RC airplane. It weighs 74 grams with Li-Po battery.

Then wii will have to give you a Nickname "Gunnie Guru" hahaha

Last edited:
I have never seen a rat. Maybe a big cat like a lion will get rid of rats.

any one please post me rat repeller ckt

You don't want to repel rats, you want to kill them. I had a problem on my back porch a few years ago. Stupid neighbor put out food for birds, squirrels, stray cats, and wouldn't listen to me, when I tried to explain that he was also feeding bugs, rats, mice, raccoons, opossums, snakes, and everything else. He wasn't helping as much as he thought, since the wild critters would be attacking and feeding off his friends, and bringing pests and diseases. I bought two electric rat traps (about $40 each), and use to throw the dead rats over the fence for him to find. Even after he final moved out, still caught rats for about three months, before it finally ended. Repellents aren't 100%, some learn to ignore it, or aren't effected.

Don't use poison around your home. Okay, I suppose on a farm or something, but when the rodent dies, it's usually hidden. It's weak and sick, doesn't want to be an easy meal, so hides someplace safe and hard to reach, the smells up the place, for a week or so, or until you find it. Figured, I'd throw that piece of wisdom in, and spare you the unpleasant lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back