My One Question !

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is how I have been inserting my images including this small one:
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Nope..that won't work..that will only work on external image urls...forum complaint..mine uploaded to imageshack first then loaded from there

I give up trying to add an image from my computer.
Here is what I see. This one is a "Go Advanced" thumbnail.

QSC has many stereo amplifiers. I don't know which one you have that is powered from only 12VDC.

QSC has many stereo amplifiers. I don't know which one you have that is powered from only 12VDC
Sorry I never said thay are 12 volt.
Which class-D stereo amplifier do you have?
I am assuming this came from another thread. I dont have 12 volt class D amps, but thay are made.

Here is some stuff on class T-class D low voltage amps.

http://www.decdun.me.uk/t_amps.html
Andy

Last edited:
Sorry I never said thay are 12 volt.
I am assuming this came from another thread. I dont have 12 volt class D amps, but thay are made.
In post #25 in this thread you show the photo of a class-D (or class-T) stereo amplifier that is powered from only 12VDC.

Here is some stuff on class T-class D low voltage amps.
Tripath company "invented" and manufacturered class-T amplifier ICs which is a slightly modified class-D circuit. It didn't work very well so they went bankrupt 4 years ago. Many Chinese companies still sell the ICs or copies of them.

You can just detach the speaker from ur audio device, then build an amplifier with POT at the output. Now varying the POT, the output voltage changes and thus the output volume. So the intensity of sound = Voltage at the output.

A modern audio amplifier has an extremely low output impedance (0.003 ohms to 0.04 ohms) that damps the resonances of a speaker. If you connect a huge expensive pot at the output to control the volume then the pot will burn up and the speaker will resonate and sound boomy like a bongo drum. Therefore a small inexpensive volume control is used at the input of the amplifier where the power is very small.

Many Chinese websites are trying to sell amplifiers made with obsolete Tripath class-T amplifier ICs or copies of them.
I stay away because Tripath went bankrupt.

A company called 41Hz Audio (in Sweden) used to sell and still might sell amplifiers that use Tripath or copies of their ICs.

Lookup Tripath in Google.

Tripath could not compete with Texas Instruments and many other huge established IC manufacturers. So they failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…