Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need an interesting project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achal

Could anybody suggest me an interesting project for my final year engg.
My field is electronics and telecommunication and we are given a whole year to prepare the project.

Help the sacred cows.

Full biomedical telemetry and GPS tracking is to much for one student,
however cell-phones can provide a resonable position fix, a signal from a vibration sensor could provide a crude gait analysis , changes could indicate sickness , injury or more likely the impact of a car.

A low power radio transmitter powered by the sun or the animals motion could send a local signal to a reciever and provide a way of warning car/train drivers to be more cautious. Provided they have purchased the reciever..sold at a price in such number to fund your project. With any profit being put to good use...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back