Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need EXTREMELY low level (<0.2v) boost to 1v max DC signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might also want to read the sections to the left before the averager and summer section to better understand how an op-amp works and how to set the gain. -Jacob

The reason why I bash RS salespeople is their company chooses NOT to educate the employees. There are consumer electronics corporations that do and it is a great thing to see. If you come around my part of the country, walk into a Magnolia Hi-Fi and be amazed...

Yeah they are, but just TRY and stump one of their people with a complex audio, video, or wireless question. They go through WEEKS of training.

ok, in the diagram on page "http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_3/chpt_8/8.html " under the section about "noninverting summer circuit" there is a value for R that is equal, and placed on all 3 of the input voltages.

Can this resistance value be anything, such as nothing?

If not, How can I calculate an appropriate resistance for this value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back