Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Newly graduated Electronics technician questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I'm learning the basics in RF circuitry in my ET course. The junction box question was more a separate question that I lumped in, sorry. I was told the signal maintainers on a railroad work with junction boxes a lot. By the way I'm really impressed with my ET course, it is extremely thorough. I mean the first part alone is 40 books, and 40 exams with just an incredible amount of lessons. I can see why you need a real education to do this type of work, and not just on the job training. I realize as I go that there is absolutely no way to really do this work without an education. Its actually pretty fascinating to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back