Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NTE990 Audio Amp circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratch

Hi all,

Does anyone have a good audio amp schematic for the NTE990 dual audio amp IC? I've been trying to build one with an LM1877/377 schematic I found, but I can't get it to sound right, and I'm wondering if there are just subtle differences between the IC's. It could also be that I'm teaching myself electronics and have a half dozen things bungled, but for now I'd like to try alternate circuits.

The schematic I'm using is intending to drive 8ohm speakers, and I've tested it against 32ohm headphones. Could that be the cause of the poor quality audio?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back