Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

obsolete(?) potentiometer part number

throbscottle

I have some potentiometers that I pulled from '90's either monitor or TV, which I'm using but want the part number as I'm sharing my design.

So, at a glance they look like the popular horizontal RV09 type, with sleeve and D shaft, but the mounting lugs are forward of the pins. RV09 has the lugs at the back. On the rear face are the moulded letters "JPN" and "M 2 3" with the "3" underneath and central to the "M 2". Shaft is 22 or 23mm, D type. See photo.

Attachments

• potentiometer.jpg
    potentiometer.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
I think you could be right. Also unobtainable! I think I'll do a second version of my layout for the benefit of others!

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back