Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

One relay two circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuf

Hi friends ,
i have attach the circuit in my attachment...

I have two circuits and one relay :
1)repeating timer
2)monostable circuit

i want to run the one relay from both circuit..

Eg :
If i press the trigger button on monostable circuit the relay should run.
And if i turn on the repeating timer circuit the relay should run again after the preset time.

I have add the relay at the output of repeating timer circuit...

Again , i dont want to add another relay..
I want to use only one relay which is added at the output of repeating timer.

What is the relay intended to control?

This info would help in trying to see how the two circuits might work together with only the one relay.

Insert a 1N4148 diode between pin 11 of the 4093 and the left end of the 2k2 base resistor (anode goes to pin 11). Insert a similar diode between pin 3 of the 555 and the left end of the 2k2 base resistor (anode goes to pin 3 of the 555).

Edit: BTW, that's an awful repeating timer circuit, requiring a non-polarised cap and 3 gates. A single-gate timer with a polarised cap would be better.

Last edited:
Insert a 1N4148 diode between pin 11 of the 4093 and the left end of the 2k2 base resistor (anode goes to pin 11). Insert a similar diode between pin 3 of the 555 and the left end of the 2k2 base resistor (anode goes to pin 3 of the 555).

Edit: BTW, that's an awful repeating timer circuit, requiring a non-polarised cap and 3 gates. A single-gate timer with a polarised cap would be better.

I am not understanding properly friend..
please edit my circuit and show the modification on my circuit...

I will be very glad...

Here's the edited circuit, but I can't commend it. Using a 470uF cap with a timing resistor >= 1megohm may or may not work, because the cap charging current is of the same order as the cap leakage current:-
View attachment 66231

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back