Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Physics final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy K

Well the idea for my physics final year project is to build a touch screen similar to that of the i phone, it does not have to work as a phone just the actual touch screen that is multi touch and is able to respond to both touch points and their movements simultaneously.
I have the basic theoretical idea as to how this works from

HowStuffWorks "Multi-touch Systems"

but i could do with a few ideas as to how to actually build it within the 6 week time frame.
:confused:

Well the idea for my physics final year project is to build a touch screen similar to that of the i phone, it does not have to work as a phone just the actual touch screen that is multi touch and is able to respond to both touch points and their movements simultaneously.
I have the basic theoretical idea as to how this works from

HowStuffWorks "Multi-touch Systems"

but i could do with a few ideas as to how to actually build it within the 6 week time frame.
:confused:

That sounds like a fun project.

A "Image processing type" Multi-touch system.
Playing with Multi-touch on Vimeo
IDEO Labs
ideo-multitouch - Project Hosting on Google Code
FTIR Touch Sensing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back