PIC Ammo Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'll be honest here, I've got not clue what I'm doing with PICs. I know a dab of VB but that's it. Anyhow, here's what I need some info on how to accomplish.

*7-Seg LED Display, presettable from 1 to 99.
*"Reload" Switch to restart ammo count.
*It stops completely at 00 until the reload button is pressed.
*"Trigger" Switch to count down only when held, or 3 counts each time the button is pressed.
*LEDs that flash along with the count when the "Trigger" is pressed.

Anyhow, could someone point me in the right direction on this? Maybe a similiar project? Thanks

You will not get anyone to help you on this.

1. If you don't know how to program pics and your aim is to save cost by doing this yourself it's better to start with something less complicated.
2. Putting your general location will aid them in helping you so as to lead you to the right parts in your area.
3. Having complete diagrams of mechanical as well as circuits you are proposing in this case to count some amo.
4. I know this is annoying however I was in your position once and I had to learn the hard way.
5. If you want something designed there is consulting fee's that may lead you in the right direction but there up-to about 100 hr. If you plan on marketing this device or using it to further your manufacturing pass it on to the customer. ( There are people who can do this in the forum)

I am not one of them. I just like guns and ammo.

Good luck in your in devour.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…