Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help on final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny1

I am currently planning for bachelor final year project in EE.I would like to build something related to wireless transfer data within 1km such as wireless weather station.Can someone please give some idea regarding the wireless weather station or may be can suggest better project title.

Wireless

Hello!
1. You can do a project on APRS. It is a bit saturated, but still good.

Anything other than weather then:

2. Near -field Communication is still at its infancy, as far as students are concerned. Can get you some good credits.

3. Mobile phone Robotics is a good choice. It will involve Mechanical, Electrical Electronics and Computer science. a good cross faculty project.

Re: Wireless

docel said:
Hello!
1. You can do a project on APRS. It is a bit saturated, but still good.

Anything other than weather then:

2. Near -field Communication is still at its infancy, as far as students are concerned. Can get you some good credits.

3. Mobile phone Robotics is a good choice. It will involve Mechanical, Electrical Electronics and Computer science. a good cross faculty project.

hi,

thanks for the information and tips.Assume that I going for the wireless weather station so can I use the APRS?Please help me because I am not taking major in communication.

APRS

Do a search on google. Plenty of APRS projects around.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back