Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power Lockout Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenons Spork

Hi! I'm 16 and my electronics coursework is due in a week tomorrow, I urgently need help!!!! If anyone does feel inspired help me I need help designing how to put this build on stripboard. It is designed so that an authorised person (probably a parent or guardian) can use a key to set a time limit on how long the power will be on that day. For example you plug it into a mains socket and it acts as the socket does, you could plug a TV into it and use it to limit the amount of time the children can watch TV each day. Please, please, please, please help me - I'm going to fail my GCSE and I don't even understand the circuit and my teacher is terrible and it's due in a week in 2 days and blah!!! Thanks.

Attachments

• Doc3.doc
    207 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
**broken link removed**

Why don't you build the circuit? Everything is clear from the schematic.

Boncuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back