Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power Theft Detection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Areee Guyzzz be cool
This proves how fu**ng st~~d american's are....just watch it, I can't get over how fu**ng st~~id you people are.

**broken link removed**

Helloo Blueroom
I liked the joke but I think canadians are big dumb morons. Look at the actors from \\\"Kids in the Hall\\\"!?!? ha ha ha

Sanath
Bangalore /India

Areee Guyzzz be cool
This proves how fu**ng st~~d american's are....just watch it, I can't get over how fu**ng st~~id you people are.

**broken link removed**

Helloo Blueroom
I liked the joke but I think canadians are big dumb morons. Look at the actors from \\\"Kids in the Hall\\\"!?!? ha ha ha

Sanath
Bangalore /India

Hey! all these people giving you a coronary are not American, so why bash on us? :mad:

It just goes to show you. Prejudice is pandemic.

Last edited:
y doubt? A team of pakka blunder idi**ts.
The "Kids in the Hall" troupe's successful tour over North America tells everything.

Suppose they are coming to India for a public performance. We will be acting on the last part pretty well..!!
I'm not getting much words...:D

Is he dancing or not??

Attachments

• Gravebellini.gif
    Gravebellini.gif
    39 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
What is a Scotsman doing in India?
Sorry AG, you are wrong again!
I am not Scottish, I am actually English but have lived in Scotland for 30 years now. In fact I have spent more of my life in Scotland than in England.

To use the American analogy where everyone is an Irish American or a Polish American or....
I am probably an English Scotsman.:)

What am I doing here, I have been running a series of training courses.

JimB

In the video "Americans and Geography", one American said they should attack what sounded like Canada. But his African (Jamaican?) accent was too strong and his pants were way too tight (soprano).

Areee Guyzzz be cool

**broken link removed**

Helloo Blueroom

Sanath
Bangalore /India

What is your malfunction? Just because we wont do your stupid homework assignment you've decided to have a fit? Is this how you make friends in India?

Well, 'Superman' is best for kids! I must agree that. They r enjoying it well.

Hope u also enjoyed it as well....

Guys,
What about this???
**broken link removed**
"Kids in the Hall" are really kidding..

what's the funniest tv show in India? What makes it funny?
Me I thing "Little Britian" and "The IT crowd" are very funnny. Movie wise I still enjoy the 1967 movie "The Producers"

Bollywood films are the main attraction.

Here it's such a diversity that a lot of states and lot of languages..movies on each and every languages. This thread may not be enough to talk about the diversity of India.

It's a matter of taste and cultural background. What's your point?

Same answer :) It's all about a matter of enjoyment.
Music(probably fight also) has an inevitable role in Indian movies :p

Last edited:
Hey Bill, I think u r somewhere here in movie theaters taking samosa and popcorns and enjoying DTS fights and dances :D

Most of the Hollywood movies comes here, but I don't think they r getting much popularity. I'm interested only on science fiction,horror and historical movies. That fellows r experts in creating extraordinary creatures like Jasons,Aliens,mommies etc :D. Currently 'Babylon AD' and the 'Flashbacks of a Fool' are running movies.
I've to check whether the theaters r empty or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back