Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pre-final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

naik_mc

hello
i'm a third year student of the electronics and telecommunication branch and ihave just completed the basics of the microprocessor 8085 and now going to learn 8086.i can make the programs with my own logic.i have just started to learn the basics of communication and the op-amps.
with this knowledge i would like to ake a project. i have look formy own ideas but all of them consist of microcontrollers. i can't judge myself that whether i can do the projects based on these.
please if any one could help me with the projects. i have made only one project so far that is just a simple MOSFET circuit.
please help mewith this as soon.

Please get a grip on reality! You cant just come to this website and ask for a project, we might as well just sell you a degree!

I'm a third year electro-mechanical student and i also have a major project to do. What kind of crappy course are you on if you've only just learnt about microprocessors in your third year of Electronics and Telecommunication!!

What the hell have they taught you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back