Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imnewtothis

Are there programs that allow you to fully build an electronic device and test is virtually? That will tell you the characteristics of the circuit? And also to suggest a layout on a pcb? And what about PCB etching layouts. I do believe that this pertains to the scope of this forum. If not, I apologize. I would like to increase my knowledge of the electronics field. Any suggestions?

I use Circuitmaker 2000 which does all of that but there are newer ones and I believe some cheaper ones as well. That's the only one I know of without doing some searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back