Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

question about this circuit (Muscle Voltage Amplifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_wing

i'm currently making my thesis for my last year in colege and i was thinking of making a device that can amplify the voltage discharge of our muscle when they are contracted. it's the same concept as the prosthetics, well you can say that i it like the prosthetics where if you move your arm then the prosthetics will also move.

i found this pdf file in this website **broken link removed**

i'ts a bit old but do you think this circuit will work? and will i be able to connect a switching device on the output of the circuit so that i can turn on or off a small motor?

please i need any sugestions or if you know any circuit diagram that can be easily done.

thank you very much....

here if the pdf file...

Attachments

• muscle_voltage_amplifier.pdf
    292 KB · Views: 212
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back