Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

radio cotrolled pulse width to voltage converter

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are using a normal RC system and not a spread spectrum system then the signals do not overlap. A pic can easily read 4 signals to an accuracy of 1uS (or better) and it will still have 98% of it's processing power available. The only interrupt required is the PortB change (IOC) and so all other interrupts are still available for the other devices.

Mike.

I guess I have to use 4 inputs for the 4 PWM signals. And atleast 1 interrupt (depending on if I use counter or timer) for each input. These 4 interrupts trigger the same function and then I have to in some way figure out which input that called this interrupt. I could check which one that just went low with a bit of programming. This could might work, but I guess I also wanted to try it the analog way and I seemed to find it simpler.

this is the calculation :) I have no clue actually how it will work.

t=R*C
20ms * 100 = 2 seconds
2s / 1000ohm = 0,002F = 2mF = 2000uF
2s / 2000ohm = 1000uF
2s / 1mega ohm = 0,000002F = 2uF

Last edited:
this is the calculation :) I have no clue actually how it will work.

t=R*C
20ms * 100 = 2 seconds
2s / 1000ohm = 0,002F = 2mF = 2000uF
2s / 2000ohm = 1000uF
2s / 1mega ohm = 0,000002F = 2uF

hi Simon,
I would recheck your calculations....

Hello all
I want to thanks you for your help. I allways get great help in here. What I learned during this, was that there is almost never a reason to convert some digital to analog and the convert back again :) I fixed the problem with reading the digital pulses. I didnt kenw how to do that, (since im new) and wanted to do it the analog way. That was stupid, and now I learned to read digital signals which is easy, fast and nice :)
Hope it also helps other newbs out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back